- Ask your School Board officials to bring a mindfulness program or another social and emotional learning program to your school. Visit our Resources for organizations with mindfulness programs.
- Participate in mindfulness training, or another social and emotional learning program, and bring it to your students. Ask your principal to participate as well.
- Host a screening of the film during your schools’ PTA meeting and discuss with parents the benefits of bringing mindfulness to your school.
- Sign up for our mailing list for news and information about Room to Breathe. Encourage others to sign up too.
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and encourage others to do the same.
- Donate to our Outreach Campaign to bring Room to Breathe and mindfulness to kids across the country.
- Email us with your ideas or suggestions for spreading the word about Room to Breathe through our online Contact Form.
WEBSITE BY GREGORY W